Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Man of the House

So usually T2 just gets written about because of his naughty behavior, but today I have to write his praises. Daddy is out of town for the week and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. T2 proved to be the best little helper yesterday. He came upstairs yesterday morning to tell me he had a surprise for me. I followed him downstairs to his room where he showed me that he had made his bed all by himself. He then proceeded to tell his sister about it and then make her bed. He was so proud he had to tell Daddy also. It was a great day with him....I think I only had to correct him once. (For T2 that is a record).

1 comment:

  1. Cute, he sounds like his buddy here. Always so proud when he makes his bed, or does what he's told. His response is usually, "that's what gentlemen's do".

    ReplyDelete