Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Firsts




Firsts....we have had a lot of them since my last post. We have traveled over 3500 miles from Maryland to our new home in Nebraska. We are finally settling in and getting into something resembling a routine. The husband is back at work and I am making our new house into a home. T1 and T2 started school today. T2 had absolutely no need for me to get him settled in his Kindergarten class. He ran in and checked in with his teacher and was coloring all before I had time to say good bye. T1 is in 2nd grade and enjoying it. Both kids were lucky enough to have neighbors in their classes so they didn't go in knowing no one.

T3 has started solid food. It was and is a mess but a lot of fun. I am trying to put some weight on him. The doctor wasn't pleased with his last weight so we will try and fatten him up a bit but it seems to be the same refrain we heard with T2. T3 is starting to finally settle into something resembling a schedule.....I think. He is finally going to bed early and is getting 6 hours of sleep before he wakes me up.

Well, I will try and keep you posted. I am hoping for the third time to be better about blogging.

Here are some pics of the firsts.....

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe they are in K & 2nd! Crazy. Hope they had a great first day! Doesnt seem like T3 should be starting solids already-time sure flies! Do you remember when we gave S his first cereal at your house in Baltimore over Memorial day?! That feels like yesterday! Here's to fattening up the little man! Give him a little ice cream in that cereal, that will pack on the pounds!

    ReplyDelete