Monday, August 31, 2009
Differences
The Rife Wife and I often talk about how different are kids are in physical appearance, but this weekend the husband and I took our crew to the airshow and I learned just how different the cousins are in interests too.
Well, a picture says a thousand words I guess. The above shows you what our kids were doing during the F15 demo at the airshow. They were looking at cars and trucks. Even after I told them that this was the plane their uncle used to fly. I was absolutely amazed by the demo by the jet but my kids just couldn't be bothered. I guess they are definitely their daddy's kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too bad that wasn't even the jet their uncle used to fly!!! That would have been the F-15 STRIKE eagle. A TWO seater F-15. I'm disappointed in my "aviator" sister. (sigh) and (laughing)
ReplyDeleteGeez, Kristen, you sound like your Uncle Mike!
ReplyDelete