Sunday, November 1, 2009

Catching up

So where do I begin? How about in September? We had a great September with visits from the Grandparents and one of the Uncles. T1 & T2 loved getting to go to the State Fair and seeing all of the animals and exhibits. We really enjoyed the Labor Day weekend with them.

Then Grammy came for a visit and helped me do some planting around the house. I have to say we did a bang up job but I think we'll be adding more.

T3 got his first tooth around the 1st of October and the second one appeared this last week. He also started crawling.

T1 has had two gymnastics meets and is doing a great job. T2 had a great soccer season.

We also had family and friends in town for T3's baptism. It was a lot of fun and we feel so blessed to have had so many share the day.

Alright, that's it in a very condensed nutshell. Here's the links for photos:

http://gallery.me.com/lovings2#100016

No comments:

Post a Comment