T2 is my trying child to say the least. He's the sweetest little boy ever but he is frequently up to no good. So this week when he started Kindergarten, I was nervous to say the least. He has been amazing though. The first day of school he was dressed before I even went in his room. The third day he came into my room all dressed with shoes on before I was even out of bed. I was so impressed with him.
His behavior at school has been great as well. The first day he was so proud because he was on green and two kids from his class went to the principal's office. Our conversation on the second day went a bit like this:
Me: T2, how was your day?
T2: It was good, Mom. I was on green.
Me: Buddy, I am so proud of you. You are being such a good boy.
T2: Yep, Mom. I am saving all of my goodness for school.
I guess if it means good days at school, I can handle a bit of naughtiness at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment